Areas of Practice
Wills and Estates

Everyone should have a will, health care proxy and power of attorney.

When a person does not have a power of attorney, a guardianship proceeding may be necessary to designate someone to act for him/her.

When someone dies, a will tells the family how the person wanted to distribute his/her estate assets. If you do not have a will, the state law sets out who gets what from the person's estate.

If a person dies with assets still in his/her name, a probate proceeding may be necessary.

231 W. Water Street, Suite 204
Elmira, NY 14901
Phone: (607) 733-0333
Fax: (607) 733-0336